Battery dying while turned off

Charged to full last weekend while unit was off. It was definitely at 100% battery charge, turned off, in my bag.

Pulled it out this morning to go jump. Dead as a doornail 0% battery.

No fix. No response. Nothing. Getting pretty tired of this. You guys keep promising a “big firmware update” but it never materializes. The last firmware updated added features nobody really asked for. I think people are mostly asking for you to fix the problems with the unit. When can we expect a firmware update that fixes problems? “Soon” isn’t a when. Because it’s been “soon” for the past year or more. Just be honest when it’s going to be released. If it’s going to be awhile, I need to find another altimeter.

1 Like

Josh,

I thought I was having a similar issue, but it turns out my alti was essentially just in sleep mode, not fully off. When I hold down the power button, and confirm “Power Off” it then holds the charge when not in use with no issues. Not sure if that’s how you’re going about it, but throwing that out there.

How does one even put it in sleep mode? There is only the option for reboot and power.