Battery drains when unit is turned off

Even when the unit is turned off with full battery, the battery drains to empty over just a few days.

Known issue, update is already announced, @Floyd. We all wait for the new release dealing with some battery issues.

3 Likes

Mine too!!! From full to empty battery in 2 days!

Stay tuned for some updates. Team Dekunu already announced that there is a fix they are working on to considerably improve the battery lifetime.

3 Likes

I hope!!! Unit was annunces with at least 2 days of jumps activity endurance!

See this topic for reference:

As stated by @dan some improvements are on the way.

2 Likes

On 3.3.4, it seems that powered off, battery drain is minimal. About 4-5% overnight.

2 Likes

I got the same problem,…

Hello! Again the same problem, from battery @ 98% to empty battery in 2 days! Nees to plug the unit to dc to turning on!:frowning:️:frowning:️:frowning:️

Strange, I started typing: “I don’t have that problem” - but indeed, I have the issue.

I charged my device 2 days ago until 99% - I turned it off and checked every half day: until this morning I had 96%. I turned it on right now and it’s empty. So on half a day (morning -> evening it went from 96 -> 0%, when turned off)

1 Like

Are your devices still connected via WiFi somehow?
I am using a mobile Hotspot which i close when not in use…
Have fully loaded the device two days ago and still have about 98%left.

1 Like

Hey guys, not much longer to wait for the new fw, final stages of testing are happening now that the sun has got his hat on… this will fix the battery life issue, we will keep you posted on the announcements page :muscle:

2 Likes

Im getting a battery drain issue as well. The unit has not charged at all through the night and seems to only charge while the unit is on. Is this an issue anyone else is getting? is this to be sorted in the next FW?

1 Like

It most certainly will @ralphm71 . I checked in today and testing is still underway but solutions are close, fingers crossed we will have the new firmware this weekend sometime :crossed_fingers: